Friday, January 20, 2012

Ask me anything! **

I am not 100% sure how I want this blog to run, but I do know that I am going to randomly post stuff about my life but I do also want to be there for anyone who needs some kind of advice! I am well versed in about everything short of video games, I have a background in law, psychology, cardiology, military, teen mom, parenting issues, marriage issues, I mean A LOT of things.  I really just want to be there to help people, be a support system for them as I know life is not easy…. Please forward my link around and get it out there that I am here to help… kind of like a dear abby thing :)
So post your question on here and I will move it to a new post with your answer!

3 comments:

  1. Dear K,

    I'm what you titled "Planning for the Future" girl. I really liked your advice, so i decided to come back for more. So and my boyfriend and I made out for the first time friday night, and it was an amazing experience (: The thing is I kind of feel guilty because my parents trust me and I respect them and I haven't told them. It happened when my boyfriend dropped me off at home after having dinner with his family, so we kinda just took advantage that no one was home. Is it okay that I don't want to tell my parents what happened? Also I still haven't talked to my parents about the whole me wanting to go on birth control situation ):

    Thanks in advance! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear k,

    Ive always tried hard to acheive things in my life. I have a bub and husband. I Stay home with bub. Other than them, i havnt acheived much. Stuff always happens to mess things up. Anyway, alot of my friends lives on facebook seem perfect and it makes me wonder y i bother. I never seem to get anywhere in life. I also make an effort to be a good friend but people never really reciprocate. Thanx

    ReplyDelete